Friday, October 25, 2019

RUSSIA 2019 (ST. PETERSBURG & MOSCOW) - PREPARATION

St. Petersburg and Moscow are the 2 cities on my bucket list. So on 24 June 2019, we registered ourselves with a travel agency for the trip (9 days/7 nights). I chose this travel agency because it's the only one I found focussing on St. Petersburg and Moscow (maybe I'm wrong). This is my first long-distance travel using a travel agency.  Previously all of my trips were DIY style as it suits us. And on 2 July 2019 paid the deposit. Full payment was made on 3 October 2019. The trip is scheduled from 27 November - 5 December 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWITZERLAND 2022 - THE JOURNEY BEGINS

KUL-ZUR Alas after more than 2 years of being unable to travel we flew to Zurich via Bangkok on 1 November 2022 for our much-awaited trip to...