Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Welcome

I was approached many times by friends and relatives to pen down and share my traveling experiences to cities around the world but was unable to do so due to time constraints until now.

To date, I have visited:
  • USA (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Tucson, Chicago, West Lafayette, Raleigh, Baltimore, Washington DC, Arlington, Bethesda, Albany, Troy & New York), 
  • Europe - 
    • Iceland (Reykjavik), 
    • UK (London), 
    • IRELAND, (Dublin, Cork, Limerick), 
    • FRANCE (Paris, Nice), 
    • SWITZERLAND (Geneva, Zurich, Berne, Lausanne, Yverdon), 
    • GERMANY (Berlin, Cologne, Potsdam), 
    • DENMARK (Copenhagen), 
    • SWEDEN (Stockholm, Malmo), 
    • FINLAND (Helsinki, Turku), 
    • CZECH REPUBLIC (Prague, Cesky Krumlov),
    • NETHERLANDS (Amsterdam), 
  • CHINA (Beijing), 
  • SOUTH KOREA (Seoul), 
  • TAIWAN (Taipei), 
  • INDIA (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad),
  • SAUDI ARABIA (Mecca, Medina), 
  • BANGLADESH (Dhaka), 
  • THAILAND (Bangkok, Krabi, Hatyai), 
  • VIETNAM (Ho Chi Minh), 
  • SINGAPORE, 
  • INDONESIA (Bandung, Medan, Bali, Pekan Baru). 
I will post my entry starting with the present journey and if time permits, will post my past trips too. To begin, I would like to share my recent experiences visiting  New Delhi, Agra, and Hyderabad, India with a few friends. Our trip to India was planned last year. Actually, I have been to Delhi before but didn't have the time to visit the Taj Mahal due to business commitment. Hopefully, I will publish it soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWITZERLAND 2022 - THE JOURNEY BEGINS

KUL-ZUR Alas after more than 2 years of being unable to travel we flew to Zurich via Bangkok on 1 November 2022 for our much-awaited trip to...